Save Iphone Battery Life (When It’s Low)
At times we are outside and don’t have facility to charge the phone when its running low
Though with these hacks you still get emails, phone calls and have access to internet also
Just simply go to setting and make these all on off mode as it helps to preserve battery life
- Wi-Fi> Off.
- Bluetooth> Off.
- Privacy> Location Services > Off.
- General> Cellular > Enable 3G > Off.
- General> Cellular > Enable LTE > Off.
- Sounds> Vibrate on Ring & Silent > Off.
- Brightness & Wallpaper> Auto-Brightness > Off.
- Mail, Contacts, Calendars> Fetch New Data > Off
- Use Earplugs/Iphone to take photos
Sometimes we want to click photos but due to hazy hands we not able to click still photos but now with earplugs and phone volume buttons one can easily click good pictures without hazy effect it’s an easy and convenient way to take pictures.
3. Shake Iphone to undo a deleted message
Many a times in hurry we by mistake delete the typed message and after that got confused that how to get it recover so just shake your phone and get that message back in your typing area
Basically shaking your phone makes message back to its place
4. Type with IPHONE Shortcuts
If you want to send a message but hate to write it again and again this feature is going to help you a lot the shortcut feature for this simply
- Go to Settings> General > Keyboards>Text Replacement
- Insert a frequently used Phrase.
- Insert a text in Shortcut which will be used to convert into word.
5. Disable IPHONE Messages Preview
Here is the easy way to prevent others to see your messages when you are accidently not around with your phone and don’t want anyone else to read the inside message from other person
Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages > Show Preview. Tap the option and turn it off so now no one will be able to see the message sent from other side.
And for WhatsApp messages
Go to WhatsApp > Notifications > Show Preview. Tap the option and turn it off so now no one will be able to see the message sent from other side.